Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to Delectable Dlights- an experimental food writing and photography blog. The focus of this blog will be to get myself out of the way and talk about food. The only thing you need to know about me is that I love food and writing. It all started in my grandmother's kitchen- she has magic fingers. Since then I have cooked both as a passionate hobby and professionally. I want to share my experiences with you and perhaps inspire a spark of interest, or feed your growing flame both in a way to help you learn and also to entertain you. So cheers to you ~ Bon Appétit

~Ms. Mystery

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is my first blogging experience!
Please keep writing, your knowledge, wit and way with words are very light, informative and entertaining!
I will be ready to joy all of your yummy recipes!!